Richard was killed in battle in 1485 but his grave was lost when the church around it was demolished in the 16th Century.
Lead archaeologist, Richard Buckley, said beyond reasonable doubt the individual exhumed was Richard III.
- You: Richard III: scientists announce whether skeleton is that of king – live (guardian.co.uk)
- BREAKING: Richard III Found Dead (lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- City agog to see riddle of Richard III resolved (smh.com.au)
- England’s King Richard III found under car park: researchers (dailystar.com.lb)
- Scientists confirm King Richard III find – Sky News Australia (skynews.com.au)
- Richard III: unveiling day arrives for skeleton that would be king (guardian.co.uk)
- Richard III – excited for the King Richard III members of the RABlogosphere (mulubinba.typepad.com)
- Is the body in the car park really Richard III? At last, the answer (independent.co.uk)