The BBC have today released the synopsis for the final episode of the third series of Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. The synopsis reads as follows:
A case of stolen letters leads Sherlock Holmes into a long conflict with Charles Augustus Magnussen, the Napoleon of blackmail, and the one man he truly hates. But how do you tackle a foe who knows the personal weakness of every person of importance in the Western world?
The episode will be broadcast from 8:30pm till 10:00pm on the 12th of January 2014 on BBC One.
- Sherlock Series Three The Sign of Three Synopsis Released (theconsultingdetectivesblog.com)
- Sherlock Series Three The Sign of Three Air Date Confirmed (theconsultingdetectivesblog.com)
- BBC Announces Sherlock Series Three Air Date (theconsultingdetectivesblog.com)
- Mortal danger awaits Sherlock as Benedict Cumberbatch prepares for best man speech (mirror.co.uk)
- The ‘Sherlock’ Season 3 Trailer Is Here (entertainment.time.com)
- Spoiler Alert: Sherlock Series Three Teases Romance And Drama (popwrapped.wordpress.com)
- New Sherlock Series 3 Trailer Released By The BBC (video) (geeky-gadgets.com)
- BBC Confirms ‘Sherlock’ Season 3 UK Premiere Date & Releases Official Synopsis (screenrant.com)
- They’re back! Sherlock and Dr Watson are straight back to work in new shots from series 3 (express.co.uk)
- Sherlock mini episode Many Happy Returns to air on Christmas Day (metro.co.uk)
Pingback: Timeshift: How to be Sherlock Holmes – The Many Faces of a Master Detective Promotional Pictures | The Consulting Detective·