Today the BBC have released promotional pictures for The Escape Artist Episode Three the concluding part of the court based drama.
Talented barrister Will Burton (David Tennant) is known for never losing a case and being able to get criminals out of “tight legal corners”. But when Burton agrees to defend notorious murder suspect Liam Foyle (Toby Kebbell) and manages to get him off on a technicality, the decision comes back to haunt him. Maggie Gardner (Sophie Okonedo) has lived her professional career in Burton’s shadow. When a horrific turn of events leads Maggie to stand up as the psychopathic Foyle’s new defence barrister, she finds herself in danger as well.
With thanks to BBC Pictures.
- The Escape Artist Episode Two Promotional Picture (theconsultingdetectivesblog.com)
- The Escape Artist – Episode One Review (astrangegirlandherbooks.wordpress.com)
- Last night’s TV : The Escape Artist (thetimes.co.uk)
- The Escape Artist Review (kassyapple.wordpress.com)
- The Escape Artist: Part I. (grummelmaedchen.wordpress.com)
- The Escape Artist, episode 1, review (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Escape Artist – TV review (theguardian.com)
- David Tennant gives his character just enough empathy to be believeable in The Escape Artist (metro.co.uk)
- The Escape Artist: first official trailer (grummelmaedchen.wordpress.com)
- The Escape Artist, Autumnwatch 2013 and The Wrong Mans: TV picks (metro.co.uk)